Our customer’s kitchen and bath remodel in Phoenix.
“Thanks for all of your help with the cabinets! The project turned out great”!
Thank you James for sharing this beautiful home remodel, we appreciate your business, and we know your customer loves their new home remodel too.
James completed this recent project in 3 weeks using our J&K Cabinetry all wood Maple Kitchen and Bathroom cabinets in a Chocolate color finish with the new all wood cabinets throughout the Kitchen, Master Bath, Guest Bath, Wet Bar, Master Bath Closet and Laundry room.
The cabinets are in Maple with Soft Close Doors and Full Extend Soft Close Drawers, our post-less Lazy Susan and custom glass doors, topped off with a beautiful 4″ crown molding flush to the ceiling.
J&K Cabinetry Master Bedroom Closet Cabinets
J&K Cabinetry in Phoenix Laundry Room Remodel
J&K Cabinetry Chocolate Finish Cabinets Wet Bar.
J&K All Wood Kitchen Cabinets in Chocolate Finish
J&K All Wood Bathroom Vanities in Chocolate Finish
High Quality Kitchen & Bath Cabinets are truly Economical at J&K.
Our high quality solid wood cabinets are priced at about a third of the cost of our competitor’s lowest grade cabinets, and our cabinets offer 10 standard features others sell as options.
1. A full overlay door panel, 3/4″ thick solid maple doors
2. 6-way adjustable European hidden metal hinges with soft close standard
3. Pre-drilled fully adjustable 3/4″ shelves with metal shelf pegs
4. 5/8″ thick cabinet grade all plywood sides, both sides are finished with matching stain.
5. Dovetail drawers with solid wood sides
6. Full extension under mounted soft close metal drawer glides
7, Sink base “Tip Out” drawer(s) with convenient utility tray for storage.
8. 1/2″ thick all plywood box construction. (California 93120 P2 Compliant for Formaldehyde).
9. Metal bracket corner reinforcements in all base cabinets for maximum durability.
10. Furniture grade finishes from the global leader in durable sustainable paints, coatings and stains, Akzo Noble.
All of our cabinetry can be purchased as “Ready To Assemble” (RTA), or professionally built at our Phoenix Production facility for a nominal fee.
Our typical lead times start from 7 days of order, depending on any non standard features or the complexity of configuration.