In-stock Cabinet Door Styles and Finishes
From the classic Craftsman Shaker door style and Recessed panel to the detailed Raised panel, with Eleven (11) mouth watering colors and finishes like Java, Chocolate and Mocha and the Crisp White to the Rich and luxurious Mahogany, J&K keeps their 70,000 sqft warehouse stocked with these exciting colors and finishes, and they’re ready for your next project now.
*note* The color you see on your computer is not an 100% accurate representation of our cabinet color. Stop by our showroom and browse through our displays to see the quality of our rich, luxurious and vibrant colors and finishes.
Our 11 In-Stock Kitchen & Bath Cabinets Door Style, Colors and Finishes
Our High Quality Furniture Grade Cabinetry Finishes
Our Kitchen and Bath Cabinet Finishing Process
1. The finest maple wood is sanded until smooth and vacuumed.
2. An equalizer stain is applied to balance the base color of the wood.
3. A toner is then applied to establish color uniformity.
4. A deep penetrating stain is then applied to reveal the hidden beauty of the natural grain.
5. All stained surfaces are then hand-rubbed and wiped of excess stain, and then slowly air-dried.
6. A wood sealer is then applied, penetrating all exposed wood surfaces for uniform protection.
7. All surfaces are then hand-sanded, providing a smooth, consistent surface.
8. A glaze is applied by hand (if applicable).
9. A color consistency examination is performed with additional touch-up if needed.
10. A final protective top coat is applied, maximizing resistance to scuffing, moisture, fading and most household
All J&K cabinetry can be purchased as “Ready To Build” (RTB), or Professionally Built at our Phoenix Production facility for a nominal fee.
Our typical lead times start from 7 days of order, depending on any non standard features or the complexity of configuration.